The three storms that hit us this week sure brought the powder to the mountains!
To go or not to go?
Responsibility vs. Life is too short....
Update: Skied! My family is a powder-hungry group, which sometimes leads to problems. Like Saturday. We zipped under that little orange rope (ski boundary, what?) and whooped delight bouncing down untracked slopes, zipping around tree and brush. But at the bottom we realized we were two ridges away from where we needed to be to take the lift again. After many uphill hikes, my father's fall through ice into a frigid stream, and two and a half hours later, we made it back to civilization!

1 comment:
Ohhh, I hope you all are alright, you daredevils....
I am a chicken on ski, so I stick to all nice intermediate slopes, no extra adventure needed!!!
But he, better then nothing, right?
Be safe!
XX
Victoria
Post a Comment