Public Speaking: I love it, I really do. But kind of really hate it at the same time.
I have a nice respectable suit I have to wear. I'm a legal minion, so it has to be so very respectable. But I have some suit-envy of these ladies. If I ever have the need to regularly wear suits, in an appropriate city, I'll attempt to mimic the swagger of a unique suit that still maintains a stiff upper lip.
Ok, this isn't a complete suit. But this is a young Australian working on Australia's version of Wall Street. Impressive. Chic. She looks like a girl who is taken seriously, and yet is still stylish. How novel. How replicable. How perfect.
A feminine three piece suit: Lawyer and photographer. Again, Perfect.
I forget her story; but a wool tailored suit, mm mmm.
{Sartorliast, Garance Dore, Sartorlialist}
As an aside, I must note Scott Schumann a la Sartorlialist takes copyright infringement very seriously and personally. By re-posting these photos without his personal permission (albeit its implied if it is a regular course of blogging?), I am infringing his copyright. You see, there is a different interpretation of his photos on my blog than his own. It may even be a derivative work.
I hope the ethics board doesn't find out. Yikes!
(just kidding...a little)



1 comment:
Cross my fingers and hope you are going through all, easy without a doubt!
Those suits can only help!
Great pics!
Have a sweet break!
XX
V.
Post a Comment