Friday, March 19, 2010

Today is the last day of WINTER!!

I won't miss you winter, though in about 7 months I suppose I will  be ready for you again.  

Happy FRIDAY!

Happy day before the first day of SPRING!

Happy Spring BREAK!

Happy WEEKEND!

"Is everybody happy?  Happy happy happy!' -famous quote of my incredible grandfather






2 comments:

Unknown said...

Finally! And - yes - I am happy, happy, happy to have spring all around me!

Enjoy your weekend!

XX
V.

The Neo-Traditionalist said...

If you move to SF you have to let me know! I worked at a design firm there for a year before moving back east---it's one of my favorite cities on earth. It would be too funny if you and my John were at Hastings at the same time. I'm going to hate him studying all the time, but I suppose it's a means to an end...ugh. XOXO

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails