Wednesday, September 22, 2010

First day of FALL!

Love is like swallowing hot chocolate before it has cooled off. It takes you by surprise at first, but keeps you warm for a long time.
-- Author Unknown




I think I'm now about ready to welcome this seasonal change.
And tonight is my first mug of hot chocolate of the season, and it. is. great.
(Mexican hot chocolate, the kind with cinnamon and other delights!)

7 comments:

Christina Elaine said...

Sounds Divine...... I want one...

xxx
CEO

Clarity said...

Mmm, if I can get that with soya milk count me in, recipe pls.

Thanks for your lovely words on my writing. You got it, about the roles people play. Despite that, she seemed to have a stillness inside that called out to be seen. Touching.

Marsambo said...

Oh gosh. Every blog I visit right now talks about fall. Even though it's about 31 degrees outside I'm craving for hot cocoa.

Have a great day!

Sydney said...

mmmmm. I love a good cup of hot chocolate! Hooray for fall!!

Drew said...

Mmm I had my first hot chocolate last weekend...

My Generation doesn't have a political slant right now. Instead it focuses more on the idealism of high school and then their disenchanted adult lives 10 years later. Which is a process most of us go through. You want to change the world when you're in high school and then the real world kicks the crap out of you. :-)

Unknown said...

Hmmm! Love hot chocolate! Especially on a cold and rainy day, like we had here yesterday! I often make some in the mornings, for my children, who usually do not want a huge breakfast!
And yes, I am now ready for fall as well!
It always takes me a while, being in denial, running with my flip flop's until I do not feel my toes..:)

Unknown said...

p.s. my recipe:

sugar, cocoa, vanilla, cinnamon, and cayenne pepper (just a pinch of that last ingredient!)

mix it all up to your preference, warm up a mug of milk, and in it goes!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails