It is coming down, I mean really, the rain is making a point.
And such a delightful sound in the process.
That is probably why I bought a four-foot rain stick in Ecuador, which has followed me to every home.
I am so pleased. If it rains, then it really needs to rain.
Then I get cozy inside.
Happy Weekend!
Birthdays, visits, work, reading, riding
And I would like to at some point add writing to that list.
But the writing that is personally inspired.
{Sorry I can't remember the source! From the portfolio of a photographer, whose photos were part of a featured room on a design blog, then tracked down to a flickr account, then to the photographer's website.}

2 comments:
Hope you had a great weekend, I love the rain too! Thanks for your sweet comment and how cool you have been to Chile!
Your weekend sounds wonderful, I have my own little rain stick, it's called London. I like the sound of rain, wind, even on the radio, it feels wonderful :)
Thinking of you, love, x.
Post a Comment